How is everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is everyone?

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 am

Ok everyone catch me up on how you have been. I have not been on due to family issues but I'm back. So catch me up. cheers

Admin

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone?

Post  UBeeg9cats on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

It has been slow around here. This place doesn't see as much action without you, Ali, and Grant. I am pretty concerned about Grant. As for my personal life, work is work and everything else is well. My grandpa just celebrated his 85th b-day. He is the only other boxing fan in the family and it is a medical miracle he has survived all the health ailments he has had. I'm pretty sure I won't be around at 85 Laughing

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:It has been slow around here. This place doesn't see as much action without you, Ali, and Grant. I am pretty concerned about Grant. As for my personal life, work is work and everything else is well. My grandpa just celebrated his 85th b-day. He is the only other boxing fan in the family and it is a medical miracle he has survived all the health ailments he has had. I'm pretty sure I won't be around at 85 Laughing
Yeah I really pray grant is ok. Glad to hear you are good though. My life is going weird. Im working two jobs and money is good and then my personal life goes to shit. UGH

Oh well glad to hear from you. I am going to be on a lot now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:It has been slow around here. This place doesn't see as much action without you, Ali, and Grant. I am pretty concerned about Grant. As for my personal life, work is work and everything else is well. My grandpa just celebrated his 85th b-day. He is the only other boxing fan in the family and it is a medical miracle he has survived all the health ailments he has had. I'm pretty sure I won't be around at 85 Laughing
Yeah I really pray grant is ok. Glad to hear you are good though. My life is going weird. Im working two jobs and money is good and then my personal life goes to shit. UGH

Oh well glad to hear from you. I am going to be on a lot now.

Good to hear from you too. My prayers will be with you. Do you know if anyone has any means of contacting Grant besides this site or email? I tried an email several weeks ago and got no reply.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 am

ya, it has been super slow. but january has been slow for fights though. hopefully it starts picking back up soon. sorry about personal problems though. it happens. you just got to push through them.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 am

powerpuncher wrote:ya, it has been super slow. but january has been slow for fights though. hopefully it starts picking back up soon. sorry about personal problems though. it happens. you just got to push through them.
yeah shit happens. So how have you been pp?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:ya, it has been super slow. but january has been slow for fights though. hopefully it starts picking back up soon. sorry about personal problems though. it happens. you just got to push through them.
about the same as always. full time school, full time work, having a family to take care of. a busy life but i have nothing to really complain about. i like the people im around which makes life manageable.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
about the same as always. full time school, full time work, having a family to take care of. a busy life but i have nothing to really complain about. i like the people im around which makes life manageable.
damn i remember those days. I do not envy you right now i was exhausted all the time.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum