LANCE ARMSTRONG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  dmar5143 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 am

i realize this isnt a boxing topic but chose this because it may get a larger response.to me there isnt enough adjectives to describe this scumbag low life arrogant cheater.he admits to everything without one once of remorse .insensitive arragant all the way to the end.so much for passing 500 drug tests .so much that the doping agency caught a handfull of cheats over the years in a so called sport where 97 percent cheat with peds.
this crumbum has ruined lives of some so called friends.his defiant arrogant lying ass sued folks who exposed him for what he is.a low life expert cheat.am i disappointed.are others.dam right we are.a so caled storybook life was nothing but a fraud.why did this clown come clean.maybe because they had the goods on him 100 percent.he opened himself up for liabilty but to me he made deals to reduce them.hes looking for a 8 year ban so he can compete in other events outside of biking..the ultimate ego with no remorse or sence of dignity in his body.somehow this bum wil make money off this in speaking fees a book etc etc.
all of us are flawed in some way but in a way that doesnt take away a once of decentcy.some of our greatest sports heros had flaws.dimaggio was aloff ted williams a jerk at times ruth a immature child at times because of his early life and envirement.mickey cochran a drunk.marciano louis robinson maybe had 2 personas..none of then fucking went to extremes to cheat.sports has had some great guys with a squeeky clean life..yogi berra stan musial lou gehrig bob feller are examples.heros on and off the field.
armstrongs arrogance makes barry bonds seem polite and all american.
this piece of dirt deserves no breaks.no sympathy from the public.whatever punishment that comes his way is not enough..
in todays society some writer will understand why armstrong lied and cheated.even defend it.we find phoney excuses to defend cheats with a so what attitude.this cheat low life insensitive ego driven piece of trash takes the prize of the biggest fraud ever.i may be old fashion but give me the yogi berras phil rizzutos stan musials bob fellers lou gehrigs anytime.
this armstrong scumbag feels no disgrace.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  captainanddew on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

the extreme actions to cheat don't bother me as much as the absolute vicious attacks on anyone who dared to call him a cheat. The former masseuse/gopher- tried to destroy her. British journalists- sued em. Frankie Andreu (former teammate) and his wife say they were at the hospital and Armstrong admitted to the doctors that he had doped (when he was being seen for cancer). What did he say about her? called her a crazy bitch.

most that dope will be asked about it. They normally respond by saying I am not going to respond to that junk. Or just say no. Or just refuse to answer. But Armstrong would say no, call you an asshole, and then proceed to try to go after you with a venom that was ridiculous.

Fuck him. I hope life's karma bites him in the ass.

_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  dbudge on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Why waste breath on this oxygen thief?

dbudge

Posts : 2170
Join date : 2010-11-14
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  powerpuncher on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

captainanddew wrote:the extreme actions to cheat don't bother me as much as the absolute vicious attacks on anyone who dared to call him a cheat. The former masseuse/gopher- tried to destroy her. British journalists- sued em. Frankie Andreu (former teammate) and his wife say they were at the hospital and Armstrong admitted to the doctors that he had doped (when he was being seen for cancer). What did he say about her? called her a crazy bitch.

most that dope will be asked about it. They normally respond by saying I am not going to respond to that junk. Or just say no. Or just refuse to answer. But Armstrong would say no, call you an asshole, and then proceed to try to go after you with a venom that was ridiculous.

Fuck him. I hope life's karma bites him in the ass.
the first sentence is my problem with him. he didnt just deny what they accused him of, he actually went to extremes to try to ruin them.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  Diego408 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm

I wasn't surprised he got caught, but I was surprised he came clean. Armstrong just had this amazing story and he was thought to be such a legit athlete that everyone was disappointed after the truth came out. Now I think to prevent things like this, there needs to be stricter drug testing in all sports. Its not fair for those who aren't on PEDs. PEDs give a huge advantage to the athletes taking them. The thing in cycling is that all those guys were on PEDs so Lance was really on the same playing field as all of them lol
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  flapanther2001 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 pm

I think they should make all PEDs legal and have the pharmaceutical companies sponsor the athletes. This way we'd be clear on what they're taking.
"Riding for Androlone, in the yellow jersey, please welcome......
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  dbudge on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 am

flapanther2001 wrote:I think they should make all PEDs legal and have the pharmaceutical companies sponsor the athletes. This way we'd be clear on what they're taking.
"Riding for Androlone, in the yellow jersey, please welcome......

Lol too funny..... Imagine how interesting a PEDolympics could be though. You could replace the shot putt with the car toss etc...

dbudge

Posts : 2170
Join date : 2010-11-14
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  Frank on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 pm

dbudge wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:I think they should make all PEDs legal and have the pharmaceutical companies sponsor the athletes. This way we'd be clear on what they're taking.
"Riding for Androlone, in the yellow jersey, please welcome......

Lol too funny..... Imagine how interesting a PEDolympics could be though. You could replace the shot putt with the car toss etc...
I think we're already there.

Frank

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  captainanddew on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

PED use. Victor Conte made a point on a podcast that I hadn't heard before.

steroids would have a greater effect on women than men because women had much lower natural levels of testosterone. Many world records were set in the 1970s and 1980s in women's track and field.

In many of the events, women can't get close to those records now. You'd think with 20-30 years of better training, coaching, nutrition, tracks, spikes, etc..... that women would be able to eclipse the old marks. But why can't they? Likely because most of those records are absolute bullshit. Set by women that were doping.

When I listen to Conte, I begin to think when he makes statements about % of certain sports that have been(or are) dirty, he probably isn't that far off.

_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  boxinglawyer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Cycling is the DIRTIEST sport in the world and second place isnt even close. There is not, and probably has never been, a clean cycling champion. lance fessed up for the same reason McGuire and Mosley did. he was caught. he was also smart enough to realize that people forgive faster than they forget. Bonds will never be anything BUT a cheater because he never would admit he did it. McGuire will eventually be viewed higher because he was man enough to admit it. Its just how we are as a society. politicians do the "apology" strategy all the time. It works.

boxinglawyer

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

BL, do you think the feds will charge him for lying under oath? I was hearing they might not pursue him.
avatar
NJBeatdown86

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 31
Location : Kendall Park, NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:BL, do you think the feds will charge him for lying under oath? I was hearing they might not pursue him.
they can't because he only admitted to it up to 2005. That's when the statute of limitations ran out. He is still denying the rest. That easy he stays our of trouble

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LANCE ARMSTRONG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum