The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting off the new year with a robbery.

+2
flapanther2001
Soonermark890
6 posters

Go down

Starting off the new year with a robbery. Empty Starting off the new year with a robbery.

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

FNF tonight that was a bullshit ruling. I am sick of the corruption of this sport. It has to stop. The federal government needs to step in and take over. Every other sport has had things like that happen in the past why not boxing?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Starting off the new year with a robbery. Empty Re: Starting off the new year with a robbery.

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 am

Could they possibly have started the year off on a worse note?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Starting off the new year with a robbery. Empty Re: Starting off the new year with a robbery.

Post  Frank Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Soonermark890 wrote:FNF tonight that was a bullshit ruling. I am sick of the corruption of this sport. It has to stop. The federal government needs to step in and take over. Every other sport has had things like that happen in the past why not boxing?
If baseball is America's past time, our sport is America's bastard, that's why. LOL In general, a lot of people think boxing was born out of corruption.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 pm

I wasn't scoring the fight round by round. Teddy had it 9-3 for the Afghan. I think that was a bit wide. I know the Cuban won rounds 1 and 2. There was 3-4 close rounds. I could see a 7-5 win for the Afghan or possibly a draw. But I do not see how anyone gave the Cuban 7 or 8 rounds. That was pure bullshit.

Scary part is the Afghan clearly won the 12th. I am assuming all 3 judges gave him that round. If that is true they had the Cuban up 8-3, 8-3, and 7-4 after 11 rounds, which is absolutely disgusting.

Not the first bad decision in Florida. Joan Guzman fought Allakherdiev just over a month ago. Guzman fighting out of Florida where he has fought his last few fights.

2 Florida judges had the foreigner winning 76-75 after 8 rounds and 1 judge had him losing 75-76. The foreigner had scored a knockdown. I watched the fight and there was no way the foreigner didn't win at least 5 of the 8 rounds and shouldn't have been up by 3 pts.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Why cant the government step in. Its obvious corruption in the sport yet no one cares?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fightscorecollector Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 am

I had it closer than most, 115-113 Usmanee although most of the press guys that tweeted me after the fights had Usmanee winning 116-112

fightscorecollector

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Why cant the government step in. Its obvious corruption in the sport yet no one cares?

Most of the State Comm. are run by various political hacks, and as long as they generate a profit, the local government won't invade their personal kingdom. Look at how awful it is in Texas, yet Dickie Cole is still able to do whatever he wants.

And the federal gov. can't even agree on saving us from economic armageddon, let alone be bothered with regulating boxing, despite the strong support from McCain and Reid.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Why cant the government step in. Its obvious corruption in the sport yet no one cares?

Most of the State Comm. are run by various political hacks, and as long as they generate a profit, the local government won't invade their personal kingdom. Look at how awful it is in Texas, yet Dickie Cole is still able to do whatever he wants.

And the federal gov. can't even agree on saving us from economic armageddon, let alone be bothered with regulating boxing, despite the strong support from McCain and Reid.
Its such a fucking joke.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 am

flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum