The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector

3 posters

Go down

My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector Empty My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector

Post  fightscorecollector Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 am

Hi boxing fans, just a quick message to say thanks for supplying so many fight scores over the last month or so for my site http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

This year ive covered 40 fights and a few bills here in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Ive had numerous shoutouts by boxing radio shows/podcasts and have made appearances on some of them because of the site and the controversial fights.

I covered my 1st world title fight from ringside when Ricky Burns beat Kevin Mitchell in 4 and im hoping to get to many more in 2013 even travelling down to England for some of the bigger shows as when i cover a live event i will always try and cover every fight on the bill giving the undercard full exposure on the sites i post to.

Ive written a few articles which showcase the press and fan scores collected ome which have been requested by prominant boxing writers such as Thomas Hauser. I hope again to add more of these in 2013 but im also looking for other suggestions from the fans on how i can improve my site and collecting scores from the press and fans.

Currently i collect scores from 13 boxing Forums/Sites and im lucky that so many boxing scribes take time to answer me back on twitter supplying their scores.

This weekend will see Donaire vs Acre fight. It will be the 41st fight i will cover this year. Its been a busy year doing this site with all the extra family and work stuff i need to do, stuff like getting married (yes i know im mad) and trying to fit in these fights into my daily plans with 2 young children and a 48hr working week. I love doing it though and hopefully my site can improve next year.

Thanks again fans of TBP, Really do like the site just like all i post on, please please keep posting your scores as i will always put them on the site.

Cheers and i hope everybody has a great xmas and a happy new year.

Bobby Hunter - Fightscorecollector

fightscorecollector

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector Empty Re: My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector

Post  dmar5143 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 am

your most welcome..i think your site of collecting scores is a excellent idea.you live in the uk whch has perhaps the most enthusiastic boxing fans..keep up the good work.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector Empty Re: My site was 1 year old yesterday - Fightscorecollector

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am

Congrats.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum