The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan vs Molina Saturday

+3
hillsicc303
powerpuncher
Soonermark890
7 posters

Go down

Khan vs Molina Saturday Empty Khan vs Molina Saturday

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

What do you guys think about this one

I'm worried about khan in this fight!
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Khan vs Molina Saturday Empty Re: Khan vs Molina Saturday

Post  powerpuncher Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

molina isnt a big puncher so khan should win. if not, his career isnt going anywhere.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

powerpuncher wrote:molina isnt a big puncher so khan should win. if not, his career isnt going anywhere.
thats what I'm worried about
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hillsicc303 Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:36 pm

This guy is a soft punching, former LW. If he was any sort of real threat to Khan, Khan wouldn't be fighting him...

hillsicc303

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Molina decent contender with no punching power, so he poses no Threat to Khan. This is how Khan is suppose to be matched up. He can probably beat anyone who cant punch, he just cant beat big punchers and are physical. Khan should be fighting guys like Devin Alexander for championships, anyone that can punch serve a huge threat to khan in any round.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Khan has been hurt big time in 3 fights. In the Prescott KO, in the Maidana firefight, and the Garcia TKO.

I do think Hunter will be able to make Khan always think about defense, being under control, and not doing stupid shit like jumping in from 6 feet away with his chin exposed. But have those past losses done something to Khan mentally or physically??? I don't think we find out in this fight, but we shall find out very soon.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 am

I'm not really worried because Khan's career has already gone downhill. Even if he wins decisively it's part of a long rebuilding process. I'm just interested to see what he does differently.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 am

i like kahn.he has some excellent qualites and for the lenth of his career has fought several good fighters.this fight isnt a so called confidence builder .its a rebuilding process which they hope some new things kahn has learned can be put to the test without a major risk of a ko i guess.
kahn will be kahn when it comes push to shove.he will continue to make the same mistakes as before.perhaps less but the fact is to me hunter stewart others will not change kahn.
at times there are things inbread in some fighters in there dna that wont change fully.kahn is one of thoses fighters so is a ricky hatton for example.
if kahn gets beat his career takes a big nosedive and he will fight on wining some losing some but his elite status will be gone i feel..if he wins it should be viewed as a stay active fight and trying a few new maybe different things.
ill watch the fight but it does nothing to excite or peak my interest.this is his fifth trainer.kahn is still kahn.he always will be.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum