Nate Campbell anti gay rant....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Campbell anti gay rant....

Post  flapanther2001 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm

From his Facebook acct...

Wow today I was at the doctor's office & read the article about the gay guy that boxes. I was so appalled by statement that we as fighters are ok with it. Well we're not so I will be the one to say it. As if we don't have enough stuff to deal with; now this foolishness. I wish I was still featherweight I'd take my time and dismantle him, and this whole mess. No I don't hate him, but I am angered that he is in a magazine because of his homosexuality and not his skills. I fought gay men I am sure, but no one wrote an exposé on there sexuality. Yes I feel homosexuality is wrong; this is your cue to delete, block, or unfriend me. I don't care who doesn't like this post you know where the exit is. I was born a man by GOD'S own design and have no right to live otherwise, but this is AMERICA do what you do. This won't make it ok in my eyes " AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD" and standing against madness is apart of it. I am not perfect nor without flaws, but I do know RIGHT FROM WRONG. No need to reply do me a favor and bounce if this offends you. Thanks for reading NATE CAMPBELL.
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Re: Nate Campbell anti gay rant....

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

coughdownlowcough
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:coughdownlowcough

The FB rants continue as some argue & some praise Campbell concerning this.
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Well this argument is common for religious nuts on Homosexuality. Religious people will never like gays because of the bible. Homosexuality might be a sin, but we are all human and all humans sin, whether you are straight or gay. I just don't like how these religious hypocrites lash out of gay people because of the bible despite their own bible telling them only god is suppose to make judgement on people.
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  koolkc107 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Sad...

And if I had Tim-Tim's taste in women, I don't know if I'd be commenting on this.

No Homo, but I have seen trannies that put Mrs. Bradley to shame.

Just sayin...

(The preceding was just in jest and should by no means be interpreted as an attack on HeadQuarters, his wife, or any of her BigFoot relatives. I am Koolkc107 and I approved this message).
koolkc107

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm

koolkc107 wrote:Sad...

And if I had Tim-Tim's taste in women, I don't know if I'd be commenting on this.

No Homo, but I have seen trannies that put Mrs. Bradley to shame.Just sayin...

(The preceding was just in jest and should by no means be interpreted as an attack on HeadQuarters, his wife, or any of her BigFoot relatives. I am Koolkc107 and I approved this message).

LMAO.

captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Just sayin...

Other than the fact that it was Nate Campbell & not Tim Bradley, great post...LOL Very Happy
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  koolkc107 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

flapanther2001 wrote:

Just sayin...

Other than the fact that it was Nate Campbell & not Tim Bradley, great post...LOL Very Happy

Embarrassing!

Guess it's clear that when it comes to Tim, I guzzle HaterAid- usually the purple kind...oh well.

As far as Nate's wife, she isn't all that either; however, I don't think she has BigFoot DNA like MegaMind's beloved.

But still, Nate shouldn't be talking about "gay" ever in life given some of the metrosexual performances he has turned in...
koolkc107

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:12 am

Is there a link for this? I know it's authentic but I can't find it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Frank wrote:Is there a link for this? I know it's authentic but I can't find it.
Frank....I copied & pasted it from Nate's Facebook post. Not sure if it's anywhere else.
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I am all for gay rights as I have a gay uncle that I support fully and I see nothing wrong with what he said. I think his initial point gets lost by the end of his rant. His initial point is really good. Why even acknowledge he is gay? Why write an article just because of his sexuality. That point that he made makes sense. I can understand as a fighter being bitter that he is getting all this attention because of what he does behind closed doors instead of what he does in the ring. I am not saying I agree but it makes sense.

Admin

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:21 pm

koolkc107 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

Just sayin...

Embarrassing!

Guess it's clear that when it comes to Tim, I guzzle HaterAid- usually the purple kind...oh well.

As far as Nate's wife, she isn't all that either; however, I don't think she has BigFoot DNA like MegaMind's beloved.

But still, Nate shouldn't be talking about "gay" ever in life given some of the metrosexual performances he has turned in...
Hey no matter what its better than this

Admin

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
koolkc107 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

Just sayin...

Embarrassing!

Hey no matter what its better than this

Oh my god what a monster

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't agree with his rant, but it's his right to express his opinion.

I became anti-Campbell after his antics vs. Bradley. He used a loophole to get out of that ass kicking.
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 pm

All you really need to know about Campbell

NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 am

about campbell as a fighter, he had a ton of talent but was very inconsistant. too bad he didnt take up boxing until such a late age. he could have been a very solid fighter.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:15 am

Campbell's retired, right? Who cares?

And honestly, I don't even think what he said was that messed up. He just happens to have some beliefs I don't agree with and think are outdated. He doesn't understand the significance of being an openly gay athlete and how its important that is to break stereotypes and get more people to become comfortable with homosexuality in our society (which doesn't harm anyone, adds variety, and is never going away in my opinion).

But at least Campbell had the decency to voice his opinion in a clear way and put a line in the sand saying "if you don't agree with me, you don't have to associate with me" as opposed to saying "we have to get rid of all the gay people." It seemed a lot more of an "I don't like it or agree with it, but I'll do my thing and they can do their thing" rant. That's pretty tame as far as rants go.
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Gumby wrote:Campbell's retired, right? Who cares?

And honestly, I don't even think what he said was that messed up. He just happens to have some beliefs I don't agree with and think are outdated. He doesn't understand the significance of being an openly gay athlete and how its important that is to break stereotypes and get more people to become comfortable with homosexuality in our society (which doesn't harm anyone, adds variety, and is never going away in my opinion).

But at least Campbell had the decency to voice his opinion in a clear way and put a line in the sand saying "if you don't agree with me, you don't have to associate with me" as opposed to saying "we have to get rid of all the gay people." It seemed a lot more of an "I don't like it or agree with it, but I'll do my thing and they can do their thing" rant. That's pretty tame as far as rants go.

Agreed.
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 am

Fuck Nate Campbell. Moron.
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down