The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else hate PETA?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone else hate PETA? Empty Does anyone else hate PETA?

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Those people just piss me off. I just think what a waist of time. Lets be honest here animals are good for 1. Food and 2. Entertainment (which includes travel)
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else hate PETA? Empty Re: Does anyone else hate PETA?

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm

They are some very shitty people. They've had numerous members commit crimes in the name of their "cause". I'm all for protection of animals from abusers and from experimentation that can be done without them, but they take shit way too far, showing the dead animals in front of kids, throwing red paint on people, etc.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:15 pm

They drive me nuts. With all the things they could do with their time and money.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:42 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Those people just piss me off. I just think what a waist of time. Lets be honest here animals are good for 1. Food and 2. Entertainment (which includes travel)

I'm betting you were against Vick and his dog fighting.

I love meat, but I'm not down with torturing animals or killing them simply for a trophy or fur. There's a reason that torturing animals is a big indiction on whether or not someone is a sociopath.

Do we want our future kids only knowing what whales, elephants, ect are from books because they were hunted into extinction?

That said, I hate PETA. They are insane extremist. Making people that eat meat out to be Nazis. I don't think most people that eat meat are for animals being tortured before being slaughtered.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Those people just piss me off. I just think what a waist of time. Lets be honest here animals are good for 1. Food and 2. Entertainment (which includes travel)

I'm betting you were against Vick and his dog fighting.

I love meat, but I'm not down with torturing animals or killing them simply for a trophy or fur. There's a reason that torturing animals is a big indiction on whether or not someone is a sociopath.

Do we want our future kids only knowing what whales, elephants, ect are from books because they were hunted into extinction?

That said, I hate PETA. They are insane extremist. Making people that eat meat out to be Nazis. I don't think most people that eat meat are for animals being tortured before being slaughtered.
I dont mind hunting. Everyone hunts here in Oklahoma. Besides if you outlaw hunting the deer population would overrun our country. Torturing animals is completely different than entertainment. What I was referring to is zoo, pets etc.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

I hunted too. But hunting over populated deer and actually eating the animal is different then trophy hunting.

That's all I was referring to as far as hunting goes
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 am

im actually different than most people i know. i am in no way an animal lover, but i dont mind animals. i just think that they have their place in this world just like humans do. i eat meat and think that as long as you are killing for the food and not just to kill an animal, thats fine. i dont hold any animal above another. for example, because dogs are pets, it all of the sudden becomes a huge deal if someone kills a dog and eats it (well at least in american society). if someone kills a cow and eats it then nobody really cares. if somebody likes the taste of dog then i see no difference between killing a dog than a cow. all animals are equal to me.

but i hate PETA too! animals are not humans and shouldnt be treated as such.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum