Corrie Sanders shot dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8416226/ex-heavyweight-champ-corrie-sanders-46-shot-dead-upset-wladimir-klitschko-2003
avatar
NJBeatdown86

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 31
Location : Kendall Park, NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  koolkc107 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am

Shame. Guy cant even have a birthday dinner with his family...SMH

RIP Sniper
avatar
koolkc107

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Tobe on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 am

RIP. Terrible news.
avatar
Tobe

Posts : 1042
Join date : 2010-10-21
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 pm

RIP

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Frank on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:09 pm

That's horrible news. Can anyone confirm if SA is the murder capital of the world?

Frank

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Shaun on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Frank wrote:That's horrible news. Can anyone confirm if SA is the murder capital of the world?

Here is an answer to your question:

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

This is of course murders that are actually reported... a lot of these third world countries probably have many murders that go unreported.
avatar
Shaun

Posts : 750
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Dallas, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  flapanther2001 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

So sad & senseless. R.I.P. Corrie
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
Frank wrote:That's horrible news. Can anyone confirm if SA is the murder capital of the world?

Here is an answer to your question:

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

This is of course murders that are actually reported... a lot of these third world countries probably have many murders that go unreported.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Somalia has a lower murder rate than the U.S.
avatar
NJBeatdown86

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 31
Location : Kendall Park, NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  boxinglawyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Tragic news. Corrie was a really good guy too. He was good at boxing, but he never really LIKED the sport. He was kind of like the guy who has a good paying job that he secretly hates. He really seemed to have found happiness in his retirement. Really sad..............

boxinglawyer

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  captainanddew on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:36 pm

boxingscene's article said he was at a dinner for his nephew's 21st birthday. He got hit in the arm and stomach protecting his daughter.

very sad.


_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  powerpuncher on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 am

thats too bad. i will never forget him KOing wlad. one of my favorite boxing memories.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Frank on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Frank wrote:That's horrible news. Can anyone confirm if SA is the murder capital of the world?

Here is an answer to your question:

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

This is of course murders that are actually reported... a lot of these third world countries probably have many murders that go unreported.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing Somalia has a lower murder rate than the U.S.
Laughing

Frank

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrie Sanders shot dead

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum