Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Diego408 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Martinez will get roughed up by Chavez, but he will manage to stop Jr Late because he will be taking too many left hands from Sergio. I had a dream the other day that Martinez knocked out Chavez in the first. I had a similar dream of Marquez knocking out Diaz a few years ago and it was the Same exact round of my dream.
you need to make a bet on it just in case.
I just might lol but no way Chavez wins. The man is so sloooooowwww. When he fought Rubio and Lee his speed didn't look bad because they are super slow also. When he fought Zbik you could see the difference in speed. If you have to bet, bet on the guy with Speed because along with that Martinez can also punch and take a punch when needed. Zbik landed over 400 punches on Chavez, imagine what Martinez is going to do to his face because he actually has power unlike Zbik. Chavez jr has overrated wins this year and he's deceived the public including people like JZ Hova. There's no way he beats Sergio, not even on the cards of he makes it that far on the fight.
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  boxinglawyer on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Martinez will get roughed up by Chavez, but he will manage to stop Jr Late because he will be taking too many left hands from Sergio. I had a dream the other day that Martinez knocked out Chavez in the first. I had a similar dream of Marquez knocking out Diaz a few years ago and it was the Same exact round of my dream.
you need to make a bet on it just in case.
I just might lol but no way Chavez wins. The man is so sloooooowwww. When he fought Rubio and Lee his speed didn't look bad because they are super slow also. When he fought Zbik you could see the difference in speed. If you have to bet, bet on the guy with Speed because along with that Martinez can also punch and take a punch when needed. Zbik landed over 400 punches on Chavez, imagine what Martinez is going to do to his face because he actually has power unlike Zbik. Chavez jr has overrated wins this year and he's deceived the public including people like JZ Hova. There's no way he beats Sergio, not even on the cards of he makes it that far on the fight.

I learned a long time ago not to look too hard at things like that. Why? Because when a fighter is in the ring with a person they dont think can hurt them, they dont concentrate on defense a whole lot and sometimes actually ALLOW themselves to be hit in order to open the other guy up. I

boxinglawyer

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Diego408 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

boxinglawyer wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Martinez will get roughed up by Chavez, but he will manage to stop Jr Late because he will be taking too many left hands from Sergio. I had a dream the other day that Martinez knocked out Chavez in the first. I had a similar dream of Marquez knocking out Diaz a few years ago and it was the Same exact round of my dream.
you need to make a bet on it just in case.
I just might lol but no way Chavez wins. The man is so sloooooowwww. When he fought Rubio and Lee his speed didn't look bad because they are super slow also. When he fought Zbik you could see the difference in speed. If you have to bet, bet on the guy with Speed because along with that Martinez can also punch and take a punch when needed. Zbik landed over 400 punches on Chavez, imagine what Martinez is going to do to his face because he actually has power unlike Zbik. Chavez jr has overrated wins this year and he's deceived the public including people like JZ Hova. There's no way he beats Sergio, not even on the cards of he makes it that far on the fight.

I learned a long time ago not to look too hard at things like that. Why? Because when a fighter is in the ring with a person they dont think can hurt them, they dont concentrate on defense a whole lot and sometimes actually ALLOW themselves to be hit in order to open the other guy up. I
you are right. Zbik couldn't hurt Chavez so he didn't mind getting punched as long as he landed his own hard shots, but it's still a measurement. This stat says Martinez will still land a lot on Chavez, maybe not as much, but enough to hurt Chavez mulitple times. Martinez last 2 opponents fought to survive all 12 and were still knocked out. They were good at avoided the left hand until they fatigued and it started landing and cause a lot of damage. Barker went down of a right, but at that point Martinez was inflicting a lot of damage. Macline and SD were Badly hurt from left hands. I don't care how tough you are. If you are constantly getting tagged by a big puncher, you're going to get knocked out eventually if you can't knock him out. Over recent years this has happened to Andrade, Angulo, Margarito, Briggs, and Adamek.
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  hillsicc303 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Most people on here going with Chavez Jr are totally discounting his rudamentary skill level. He has fought NOBODY with the skills of Sergio, there is a HUGE gap in that department. Bum Jr is going to be outclassed, and this will be evident fairly early.

Like I've said many times before...this has Calzaghe-Lacy written all over it...

hillsicc303

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  powerpuncher on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 am

hillsicc303 wrote:Most people on here going with Chavez Jr are totally discounting his rudamentary skill level. He has fought NOBODY with the skills of Sergio, there is a HUGE gap in that department. Bum Jr is going to be outclassed, and this will be evident fairly early.

Like I've said many times before...this has Calzaghe-Lacy written all over it...
i agree. like all big fights that are mismatched, the media tries all that they can to make it look competitive.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  SlickMoney on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Sergio by TKO
avatar
SlickMoney

Posts : 1642
Join date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Soonermark890 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 pm

hillsicc303 wrote:Most people on here going with Chavez Jr are totally discounting his rudamentary skill level. He has fought NOBODY with the skills of Sergio, there is a HUGE gap in that department. Bum Jr is going to be outclassed, and this will be evident fairly early.

Like I've said many times before...this has Calzaghe-Lacy written all over it...
I cant wait for this fight. I really think Chavez Jr is a lot better than people think and he will get that chance to prove it tonight.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Diego408 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:38 pm

All i have to say is don't let Chavez Jrs last 4 opponents deceive you because they were not very good. Martinez may not have a walk in the park with Chavez, but he'll knock JR out with an accumulation of punches. Chavez doesn't hit hard enough to even threaten Martinez and is super slow in comparison. JR does have the body punching ability and toughness to compete and get at Martinez at times, but because he's super easy to hit, it will end up being his down fall. I'm going with the guy with the better defense, including speed, power and experience.
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  dmar5143 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Diego408 wrote:All i have to say is don't let Chavez Jrs last 4 opponents deceive you because they were not very good. Martinez may not have a walk in the park with Chavez, but he'll knock JR out with an accumulation of punches. Chavez doesn't hit hard enough to even threaten Martinez and is super slow in comparison. JR does have the body punching ability and toughness to compete and get at Martinez at times, but because he's super easy to hit, it will end up being his down fall. I'm going with the guy with the better defense, including speed, power and experience.
...what you say is logical and makes lots of sence.the only thing in question is has martinez slipped a bit to turn the tide the other way.if not the fights going as you say.tonight we will find out.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Diego408 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:All i have to say is don't let Chavez Jrs last 4 opponents deceive you because they were not very good. Martinez may not have a walk in the park with Chavez, but he'll knock JR out with an accumulation of punches. Chavez doesn't hit hard enough to even threaten Martinez and is super slow in comparison. JR does have the body punching ability and toughness to compete and get at Martinez at times, but because he's super easy to hit, it will end up being his down fall. I'm going with the guy with the better defense, including speed, power and experience.
...what you say is logical and makes lots of sence.the only thing in question is has martinez slipped a bit to turn the tide the other way.if not the fights going as you say.tonight we will find out.
Chavez told Martinez he was hungrier on the face off, and Martinez disagreed. Martinez said hes hungrier Because he wants to be recognized as the best boxer P4P so this is what makes me believe Martinez is going to dig deeper than Chavez and win this tough fight. I believe Martinez will pull this fight out from the relentless Young Lion. It will be man vs boy.
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  NJBeatdown86 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am

Looks like we can chalk this up along with "May 1st will be May's 1st".
avatar
NJBeatdown86

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 31
Location : Kendall Park, NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Shaun on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 am

Well, that fight went exactly as expected until the 12th round of course!

What I can say is that I won't be calling Chavez "Bum Jr." anymore. He almost knocked out the #3 P4P fighter in the world.

It's amazing how Chavez Jr lost 11 rounds out of 12 and his stock STILL managed to go up. That was an awesome fight.
avatar
Shaun

Posts : 750
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 34
Location : Dallas, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Chavez Jr will win big this weekend and shut a lot of clowns up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum