The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broner-DeMarco Nov 3rd?

+3
Diego408
powerpuncher
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Broner-DeMarco Nov 3rd?  Empty Broner-DeMarco Nov 3rd?

Post  GrantZilla Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Broner-DeMarco Nov 3rd?  Empty Re: Broner-DeMarco Nov 3rd?

Post  powerpuncher Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 am

i will have a lot more respect for broner if he takes this fight because its dangerous.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 am

I have doubts on Broner actually signing the contract for this fight, but if he does this is his first dangerous challenge in his young career. We know Broner can out point and easily out land DeMarco round by round, but how will the young pup deal with a relentless agressive opponent that comes Foward regardless of throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink. Then the other question will be if Broner would be able to take a big punch from DeMarco if he lands. This fight will be a measuring stick on how talented Broner really is. This is like when Floyd jumped up to lightweight and fought Castillo, the only difference was Castilli and Floyd were very good lightweights.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 am

Broner wins. I'll be rooting for DeMarco though.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 am

Diego408 wrote:I have doubts on Broner actually signing the contract for this fight, but if he does this is his first dangerous challenge in his young career. We know Broner can out point and easily out land DeMarco round by round, but how will the young pup deal with a relentless agressive opponent that comes Foward regardless of throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink. Then the other question will be if Broner would be able to take a big punch from DeMarco if he lands. This fight will be a measuring stick on how talented Broner really is. This is like when Floyd jumped up to lightweight and fought Castillo, the only difference was Castilli and Floyd were very good lightweights.

This is not his first challenge.

He took on Ponce De Leon and lost.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Ponce isn't as good as Demarco. Ponce may have beat him to the eyes of the boxing public, but Ponce wasn't even suppose to be a challenge. What happened was Beoner fought scared of Ponces power.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Dangerous fight for both guys. I like it. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Diego408 wrote:I have doubts on Broner actually signing the contract for this fight, but if he does this is his first dangerous challenge in his young career. We know Broner can out point and easily out land DeMarco round by round, but how will the young pup deal with a relentless agressive opponent that comes Foward regardless of throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink. Then the other question will be if Broner would be able to take a big punch from DeMarco if he lands. This fight will be a measuring stick on how talented Broner really is. This is like when Floyd jumped up to lightweight and fought Castillo, the only difference was Castilli and Floyd were very good lightweights.

As long as Broner elects to box, demarco is Taylor made for him. This fight will be a great measure of broners ability and power. This fight is exactly what we need to see what Broner has really got

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 pm

@stevemaxboxing: Dont know if its been reported already but I guess Broner is moving back to Nov 17th to allow more time for DeMarco, Im told #BOXING 
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down