The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance RoidStrong

+4
Diego408
captainanddew
Soonermark890
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

Lance RoidStrong Empty Lance RoidStrong

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 pm

So the guy who started Living Strong and who's motto is "never give up," gives up on charges of being a cheat?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Lance RoidStrong Empty Re: Lance RoidStrong

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 pm

They had to have something on him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm

did he dope or not? I don't know. I have my suspicions. The amount of people saying he doped that were teammates or worked with the team is not a small number.

I believe one of his coaches from the late 90s to 2004 had been involved earlier with teams caught for rampant doping.

speaking of possible doping. When Juan Manuel Marquez worked with Heredia/Hernandez (ex drug pusher related to Balco), why did he do it? Same guy works with the Jamaaican sprinters.

Why would you even agree to work with a previous cheater???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

captainanddew wrote:did he dope or not? I don't know. I have my suspicions. The amount of people saying he doped that were teammates or worked with the team is not a small number.

I believe one of his coaches from the late 90s to 2004 had been involved earlier with teams caught for rampant doping.

speaking of possible doping. When Juan Manuel Marquez worked with Heredia/Hernandez (ex drug pusher related to Balco), why did he do it? Same guy works with the Jamaaican sprinters.

Why would you even agree to work with a previous cheater???
Yeah but its Pac who is accused all the damn time for cheating.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Well PAC was the one refusing tests. Its Way different. I just feel the USADA just have it out for Armstrong and he's tired of fighting it.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

I think they all cheat in cycling. He should keep his titles.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Diego408 wrote:Well PAC was the one refusing tests. Its Way different. I just feel the USADA just have it out for Armstrong and he's tired of fighting it.

1 or 2 ex-teammates saying he doped I would question their intent. With the number being higher than that I question Lance. To believe him you have to believe that it is a big conspiracy.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

freakzilla wrote:I think they all cheat in cycling. He should keep his titles.
thats my main thing. from everything that i hear, they all cheat and there is no way of actually competing without cheating.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 am

powerpuncher wrote:
freakzilla wrote:I think they all cheat in cycling. He should keep his titles.
thats my main thing. from everything that i hear, they all cheat and there is no way of actually competing without cheating.
..thats the sad reality of this so called sport.yesterday i read a good article on this on msn home page talking about the credibilty of this doping agency.the biggest witch hunt of them all.and non stop without 1 iota of evidence outside of possible testimony of folks with questional motives.
armstrong indeed just may be sick of all of it.if he wins the case its so what.he cheated and theres doubt for many.he losses its i told you so.the harm has been done to armstrong and that more then anything else may of been the doping agencies motive.taking away his tour victories is laughable.give them to another guy who they claim is clean .claim a big word indeed..this is not as bad as saying paterno now has lost 101 games that everybody in the world knew he won.both reputations are now tarnished.that is just part of it.how much punishment is enough..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 am

Best cyclist, best cheater. I've never felt anyway about the guy except that he was exceptional at what he did and made the sport interesting for a while. I'll still remember his legacy for what is was, professional excellence. And he managed to help out a bunch with cancer along the way.

I never understood how a guy who left his wife for a celebrity was ever taken seriously as a moral crusader. I think it was sympathy over the fact that he only had one ball.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum