Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 pm

MIAMI -- A Circuit Court hearing was held this morning in Miami and the Court enjoined World Boxing Association World Super Bantamweight Champion GUILLERMO ‘EL CHACAL’ RIGONDEAUX (10-0, 8 KOs) from engaging in any bout not approved by his manager, Gary Hyde, and also enjoined Rigondeaux from participating in a September 15 fight previously announced by Top Rank.

Top Rank had scheduled Rigondeaux to defend his W.B.A. title on Sept. 15 against Robert Marroquin (22-1, 15 KOs) on the Sergio Martinez-Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. HBO Pay-Per-View event, live from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

However, the Rigondeaux-Top Rank contract expired prior to that date and Mr. Hyde had not approved the September 15 date and had, in fact, obtained lucrative offers from other promoters. At that point Top Rank sought to schedule Mr. Rigondeaux without Mr. Hyde's permission. Hyde has been Rigondeaux's manager since the two-time Olympic gold medalist defected from Cuba in 2007.
Hope this doesn't get me banned again....
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 pm

ffs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Diego408 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Panther you were banned from this forum before?


Last edited by Diego408 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  GrantZilla on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm getting tired of this shit. Do any of these fucking clowns actually want to fight?
avatar
GrantZilla

Posts : 9310
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I'm getting tired of this shit. Do any of these fucking clowns actually want to fight?
I dont understand why they would want to stop this fight.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I'm getting tired of this shit. Do any of these fucking clowns actually want to fight?
I dont understand why they would want to stop this fight.
They don't want TR to make the money from it...would anybody?
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
LOL

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I'm getting tired of this shit. Do any of these fucking clowns actually want to fight?
I dont understand why they would want to stop this fight.
They don't want TR to make the money from it...would anybody?
Can they not make a deal with Arum. Arum isnt his manager he is a promoter so I am confused why the manager would get in the way of a payday.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
LOL
LOL...this explains a lot Smile
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oklahoma-youngster-forced-turn-michigan-shirt-inside-school-165451638--ncaaf.html
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
LOL
LOL...this explains a lot Smile
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oklahoma-youngster-forced-turn-michigan-shirt-inside-school-165451638--ncaaf.html
LOL I heard about that. Our state has issues. Last week in the national news was the story of the girl who said "hell" at her graduation so they are holding her diploma and refuse to issue it to the Valedictorian. Some school administrators go on huge power trips with kids.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
LOL
LOL...this explains a lot Smile
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oklahoma-youngster-forced-turn-michigan-shirt-inside-school-165451638--ncaaf.html
LOL I heard about that. Our state has issues. Last week in the national news was the story of the girl who said "hell" at her graduation so they are holding her diploma and refuse to issue it to the Valedictorian. Some school administrators go on huge power trips with kids.
I read that story too. How can they decree which teams apparel someone is allowed to wear? Blaming gangs was a weak argument.
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
No not arguing.

Snort...LOL
LOL
LOL...this explains a lot Smile
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oklahoma-youngster-forced-turn-michigan-shirt-inside-school-165451638--ncaaf.html
LOL I heard about that. Our state has issues. Last week in the national news was the story of the girl who said "hell" at her graduation so they are holding her diploma and refuse to issue it to the Valedictorian. Some school administrators go on huge power trips with kids.
I read that story too. How can they decree which teams apparel someone is allowed to wear? Blaming gangs was a weak argument.
Yeah since OU is Red. Isnt that a gang color? Really though I know gangs are a problem in that school district but have some common sense.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Diego408 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
Let me guess it was Ali? lol the dude is a little on the sensitive side has hahahah
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Soonermark890 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Diego408 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Panther you were banned for this forum before?
Yes....for arguing with an administrator...
Let me guess it was Ali? lol the dude is a little on the sensitive side has hahahah
Nope

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  GrantZilla on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 am

Looks like it's back on for this Saturday

http://tinyurl.com/d336t6t
avatar
GrantZilla

Posts : 9310
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  dmar5143 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:10 am

im glad the fight is on.theres too much of this legal nonsence in boxing.ive said as a joke that if fighters fought in the ring as much as they do in the courtroom we would have something.that joke may be reality.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigondeaux vs Marroquin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum