The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come never show ring girls?

+4
captainanddew
Soonermark890
gomez1012
GrantZilla
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How come never show ring girls?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How come never show ring girls?

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Google Bree Walker. You can see just what Lampley is into.

damn, one fugly broad

Was Lampley into that before/after surgery? Looks like the Joker
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

How come never show ring girls?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How come never show ring girls?

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Google Bree Walker. You can see just what Lampley is into.

damn, one fugly broad

Was Lampley into that before/after surgery? Looks like the Joker

Did you notice her flipper hands? He has a son with those too. She's actually a pretty famous news person I believe or was.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Did you notice her flipper hands? He has a son with those too. She's actually a pretty famous news person I believe or was.

lol nah, saw a pic of her face and stopped looking
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm

gomez1012 wrote:They had a bunch of Tecate girls at the Solo Boxeo in SF

Nice little venue, up and close to the ring
Its weird, but one of my cousins from Mexico is a ring card girl for Tecate -__-

I could careless about them showing ring card girls, I would rather have them show the corner of the fighters, no homo. We see things like when Ortiz looked like he wanted to quit on his stool before the last round of the Maidana fight, Pavlik complaining he couldnt see and hinted that he didnt want to fight anymore, seeing Margaritos eye swell grow round by round and other shit like that.

Ive been with good looking girls and hang around some good looking girls, all bitches are the same. off topic, but other things that bother me is someone paying like 40$ for a lap dance at a strip club. Like shit just pull a chick and have her give you a free one, hey but thats me.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

I think its an element to a fight a broadcast that was big and fans still remember/expect it when they see a fight
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 am

lmaooooo telemundo just had an entire section of just introducing the ring card girls , talking, and making them model and asking them to turn around to show their asses.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 am

Rum Capital wrote:lmaooooo telemundo just had an entire section of just introducing the ring card girls , talking, and making them model and asking them to turn around to show their asses.

This why I find myself watching Telemundo from time to time. My Latina told me they only put beatiful women on that station, and she's right. They know what sells.

FOX seems like only station with some brains. Instead putting bunch butt ugly hags, they got hot MILF blondes on FOXnews.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2